The Juicy Details
If you enjoy making smoothies or juice drinks then you need to have the best possible blender. Juicing keeps you healthy and helps keep the right amount of vitamins in your body so you can have better endurance when you exercise. If you have the right products then you are sure to remain healthy for many years to come. Keep reading to learn more about blenders and juicers.
The Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain
For under $140 you can purchase one of the best juicers on the market with a lot of great features. The dual speed, 850 watt motor allows you to juice hard fruits and vegetables like apples and beets on high speed at 12,000 RPM, while the low speed (6,500rpm) is optimal for softer fruits and leafy green vegetables like cantaloupe and spinach. The Juice Fountain Plus cutting disc is so powerful that pineapple can be juiced in large chunks with the rind on. In addition, this juicer features an extra-wide 3-inch feeder chute that accommodates large chunks or entire pieces of fruit or vegetables, eliminating the need for chopping vegetables.
- Extra-wide 3-inch feeder chute can create 8oz. cup of juice in just 5 seconds
- 850-watt dual-speed motor; powerful stainless-steel cutting disc for fast results
- Safety locking arm; overload protection LED; large-capacity pulp collector
- Dishwasher-safe parts; includes 1-liter juice jug with froth separator, filter basket, and cleaning brush
- Measures approximately 13-1/5 by 16-1/2 by 18-1/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer
This juicer can be purchased online for a little under $300 and is definitely one of the best you can buy. Here are some of its features:
- Low speed, masticating style juicing system
- Omega’s Nutrition Center does more than just juice. You can turn nuts into nut butters (an all-natural peanut butter), make baby food from natural, fresh ingredients, whip up soy milk, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, and mince herbs and garlic.
- Includes a GE Ultem Auger which is 8x stronger than most other plastics.
- Powerful gear reduction is equivalent to a 2HP Motor.
- Juicer processes at 80rpm’s. Low speed or masticating style juicer squeezes, instead of grinding, which allows the juice to maintain its pure color, natural taste, vitamins and nutrients.
- Dual stage juicer. First, juice is extracted by crushing the fruit or vegetable.
Both of these juicers pack a big punch and would make a great addition to any kitchen. You can eat and drink healthier while also enjoying a delicious snack for the entire family. There is nothing quite like fresh-squeezed juice first thing in the morning to get the day started off right. You can mix many different kinds of juices and also be so much healthier.